Chick-Fil-A Superhero Day!

Saturday September 29th Chick-Fil-A on Apalachee Parkway in Tallahassee is putting on a superhero day! The event will take place from 11-3 with visits from the police and maybe some other superheros! What a great idea to honor our local superheros!

I was hired by Chickfila to paint some of the fictional superheros and some of our local superheros on sheets that will be hung in the windows of the store. I painted six panels and a window.

I'll be putting up pictures of the actual event with all the banners (there are six in all) after it has happened tomorrow.

Firefighter

Police

Supergirl (Design by DC Comics)

Window outside of the play area. I tried to represent as many of the local law enforcement as I could. I may not have gotten all of them, but it should be a pretty good representation of our local hero's.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique of Southern Collectors Paintings

Baby girl painting

Anne and flowers