Paintings for two of my friends new babies

I recently finished these paintings for two of my friends who are expecting babies soon. My friends told me the colors of the babies rooms and bedding, what they liked and didn't like and this is what I came up with.  They are both painted with oil paint on canvas.

My friend wanted a painting that her kids could grow with and not be something that is only good for a couple years while they are babies.  Since her kids may share a room she didn't want the new babies name on it.


My other friend gave me a verse she would like on the painting. Her babies room doesn't have a specific theme, but this elephant and basketball incorporated a fun animal her kids will like and her husband loves basketball.

Here is a link to the party I hosted for my two friends with a safari theme:
http://createartwithkids.blogspot.com/2013/05/baby-celebration.html

Also check out my nursery painting page with other paintings I have done for children's rooms.
http://kati-yates-art.blogspot.com/p/baby-paintings.html

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Critique of Southern Collectors Paintings

Baby girl painting

Anne and flowers