I love you to the moon and back painting

I created this painting as a gift for a friend of mine that is about to have a baby. 

When I asked her what she wanted she chose this image. This is a really simple image, which meant it had to be perfect! It took lots of coats of paint to create a solid look without brush strokes.
 I used a combination of acrylic paints and oil paints for this painting. The size of this painting is 18x24.


 Here is the painting at the baby shower. I made the decorations for the shower to match the gray and yellow of the painting.
 I'm so excited for this new baby to get here, it is fun to create special paintings for expecting friends.

If you have a friend who is expecting a new addition to their family please consider having a painting done for them. If you are interested in commissioning me to do a painting for you email me at kyatesjam@gmail.com or comment on this post. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique of Southern Collectors Paintings

Baby girl painting

Anne and flowers