GUEST Room makeover

This past week I redid one of the bedrooms in our house. It is almost done. I'm going to make a couple paintings to go with everything. I'll post them when I get them done.

BEFORE: Art room/guest room, there used to be a futon in there, but I'm trying to sell it.

BEFORE: Kind of a mess..stuff that was under the futon stacked up.

BEFORE: Bookshelves I made when I was in college, for a class. They are really fun and I love them, but they don't really work in the room...too crazy.



BEFORE: Bookshelf 2

 AFTER: I painted a mural on the wall. I will be redoing the curtains eventually...but I haven't found the perfect fabric yet.

AFTER: I will be changing the curtain in the closet too.


AFTER: close up of the mural.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique of Southern Collectors Paintings

Baby girl painting

Anne and flowers