And though she be but little she is fierce.

I made these for a first time mom to be who I wasn't sure what she wanted. I had asked this sweet couple what they would like for their baby girl and they really were not sure what direction to take with their nursery.
At the suggestion of one of my very smart friends I checked out her Pinterest board for her new baby. I saw this quote and this arrow like design throughout her board and decided this is what I was going to do for them. The challenge was that I had less than a week to get it done because her baby shower was the following week!
These paintings were very different from most of the paintings I have done. In the end I enjoyed completing them. I found it very relaxing to do the shapes and colors. It was almost an adult coloring book, so popular currently .

 
Thankfully I got the words right on my first try.


 I love how all three paintings look together.
 Here is a close up of one of the paintings.

 Here are the paintings up at her baby shower.
 Diaper cake I made for her with the paintings. Love the colors in the painting and the diaper cake.

If you are looking for a unique work of art please let me know and I am happy to work with you to create a one of a kind piece of art.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique of Southern Collectors Paintings

Baby girl painting

Anne and flowers