The Art of Chinese Brush Painting

Making the ink
I had the opportunity to have a Chinese painting class from a wonderful teacher my sister knows. The woman that taught us is amazing! She does everything from teaching painting to being a tour guide.

When looking at the bamboo paintings one may think it simple and easy to paint them. It is not easy at all! There is a fine art to the whole process of making these beautiful paintings. I was privileged to learn how to make bamboo and a flowering tree.

I'm hoping to keep practicing and make my teacher proud!
Bamboo leaves, hard to do at first but once you get the hang of it, not too bad.


ahhh...learning from the master how to do the bamboo leaves.

Teaching us how to make the blossoms on a tree.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique of Southern Collectors Paintings

Baby girl painting

Anne and flowers